LinkedIn has new "Pages"
Viveka von Rosen-Vivica, a LinkedIn Expert and International Keynote Speaker posted on LinkedIn that LinkedIn has new "Pages". As a LinkedIn expert she's been begging for more interactive (Facebook-like) company pages for years. Finally, it seems like LinkedIn is joining the “Companies have feelings too” bandwagon by creating these new Pages that are more autonomous in their ability to engage.
What's new? Now you can:
1️⃣ Join the conversations that matter
• Post and respond on the go with the LinkedIn mobile app
• Share PowerPoints, PDFs and Word Docs
• Associate your Page to trending hashtags
2️⃣ Know and grow your audience
• Discover content trending with your target audience
• Monitor activity with visual analytics
• Drive specific actions with a customizable call-to-action button
3️⃣ Engage your people
• Re-share your employees' best LinkedIn posts
• Re-share member posts that mention your company
According to LinkedIn, folks in the US will get access first tan then it will be available worldwide over the next few weeks. Get your page here and let us know your experience in the comment section below.
Join the conversation
|Topic started||21 November 2018 at 15:56|
Share topic via: